- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- Privacy Policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
Your Personal Identification
(Name, email address, phone number, home location/country and account particulars held with related organizations.)
when you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your website browser, this includes your devices internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on each page and other details about your visit. Additionally, any errors you may encounter while browsing our website.
When you visit our website or interact with our services, we may automatically collect data about your device such as device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, geo-location data, browser type and window sizes. Kindly note that the data we collect may vary depending on the device type so make sure you take the time to check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
User - Generated Content
This refers to data that accumulates over the course of operation on our platform. This may include transaction records, stored files, user profiles, analytics data, and other metrics as well as other types of information created or generated as users interact with our services.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process it when you:
- Register online or place and order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or email.
- Use of view our website via your browsers cookies.
- Receive or redeem rewards.
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels.
- Contact us via email, social media or any other similar contact channels.
- When you mention or tag us on social media
3. How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with our platforms core features and services.
- To enable you to customize or personalize your experience on our website.
- To deliver products and/or services to you.
- To contact and communicate with you.
- For analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services, and finally, information about third parties we consider may be of interest to you.
- To consider your employment application.
- To enable you to access and use our website associated media platforms.
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes.
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
- To attribute any content (e.g. posts and comments) you submit that we publish on our website
- For technical assessment, including to operate and improve our app, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
If you agree, our company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. These partners include:
- Google Cloud
- Africas Talking
4. How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores and processes your data in the European Union or where we or our partners affiliates and third-party providers might maintain facilities.
Our company will keep your personal information only for as long as we need to. If your personal information is no longer required, we will delete your data or make it anonymous by removing all the details that identify you.
If you have agreed to receiving marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to third parties.
6. What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make you fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. You can download your data from your profile for free or by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data by contacting us or deleting it from your profile page.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object processing
You have the right to object to our companys processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that our company transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
7. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in while using our website.
- Remember your account for future visits.
- Remember your language setting.
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Our company uses these cookies to enable certain functions on our website. These functions include user logins, account management.
Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
If you have any questions about our policy, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise any one of your data protection rights. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com
14. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioners Office.